The Legoland Model Mom Club is a weekly activity group that meets every Thursday. The Model Mom club membership is a one year pass valid on Thursdays only for only $59.00. Moms, Dads, Grandparents and caregivers with children 4-years of age and under qualify to purchase a Model Mom Pass. There are weekly activities that start at 10:30am. The 1st Thursday of the month is a Stroller Stride Fitness Walk. The 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month are for playgroups and Specialist visits are for the 3rd Thursday of the month.
Some of the benefits of the Model Mom Club Membership are
- Admission to LEGOLAND on Thursdays only
- Free parking included on Thursdays only
- 20% discount at all restaurants (does not include snack carts) on Thursdays only
- Special discounts and invitations to Park events on Thursdays only
- Free subscription to LEGOLAND newsletter.
- Free subscription to LEGO Magazine for Child membership
Children 2 and under are always free at LEGOLAND. Children 3-4 will need to have a child membership or a one day ticket. Proof of child’s age is necessary in the form of a copy of an official birth certificate at the time of purchase.
Model Mom Club Memberships are not available online and must be purchased at the Park on Thursdays only. For more information on this program, please call (760) 438-LEGO.