Archive for March 13th, 2009
Here are my picks for “something to do this weekend” with the kids. The events or venues are geared for families and are free or almost free ($10 and under). Enjoy!!
1. Target Free Family Saturday@ Japanese American Museum – Los Angeles
2. Dana Point Festival of Whales- Dana Point
3. Family Day @ Norton Simon Museum- Pasadena – Children 18 and under – Free
4. Salt Marsh Open House @ Cabrillo Aquarium – San Pedro
5. Free Ice Skating and Gear Rental @ The Great Park- Irvine
6. Sesame Street presents the Body@ Hollywood&Highland
1. Free Ice Skating and Gear Rental @ The Great Park- Irvine
2. Ocean Institute celebrates Festival of Whales- Dana Point
3. Art Odissey for Families @ The Getty Villa, Malibu
4. Air & Space Exhibit/wing @ California Science Center – Exposition Park
Universal Studios is almost done with the newly rebuilt backlot. There are some fun experiences along the tram route in the mean time, including the reopening of the collapsing bridge! We’ll be taking the kiddos again before the summer season.