Disney Sunday Part 2- Halloween Time at the Disneyland ResortBy
I love Halloween. it has to be my favorite time of year. The crisp weather, fun decorations, candy and costumes- It can’t get better than that! Halloween Time is in full effect at Disneyland Resort from now until November 1st.
Some of the fun happenings at the Disneyland Resort include:
- Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy with haunting music and new visual effects
- Haunted Mansion Holiday- My absolute favorite! Enjoy the Haunted Mansion as it transformed into the Nightmare before Christmas.
- Main Street Pumpkin Festival- check out the hundreds of pumpkins and meet your favorite Disney Character in their Halloween Costume.
- Big Thunder Ranch Halloween Roundup- Meet Woody and Jessie, make fun Halloween crafts, watch a Disney Artist create pumpkin designs
- Mickey’s Trick or Treat Party at Disney’s California Adventure
- And an all new AMAZING Halloween Firework Extravaganza! You can catch the firework show every night during Halloween time.
Still not convinced? Here is a little sneak peek of the Halloween Firework show courtesy of the Disneyland Resort.
I’m going to be hitting the resort at least twice during the next couple of weeks to keep you informed and take pictures of the festivities. Hope you can all make a visit soon!