If you are a Toy Story fan and are looking for something fun and free to do this weekend, look no further! There will be fun and free activities happening in June as part of the Toy Story 3 release. Local Disney Store locations will host weekend events every Saturday in June for families (perfect for moms and kids to get out of the house) including:
· June 5th, Toy Story 3 Craft Activity:kids can create their very own adventure for Buzz, Woody, Jessie and the whole Toy Story 3 gang with a 2-D playset they will put together in the store (while supplies last). Parents don’t forget to bring your camera because there will be plenty of great photo opportunities you won’t want to miss. This event will be from 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
· June 12th, Toy Story 3 Bingo: Forget the old B-I-N-G-O and bring kids in to play the new and exciting Toy Story 3 Bingo! Played just like traditional bingo, Toy Story 3 bingo features the favorite Toy Story characters. Kids who participate will have the chance to win fun prizes (while supplies last). Session 1 starts at 11:00 a.m. and Session 2 starts at 12:30 p.m.
· June 19th, Toy Story 3 Scavenger Hunt: Join Disney Store for a day of fun, excitement and a special surprise. Kids will start the scavenger hunt by receiving some secret clues to find a specific Toy Story character or product in the store. Once kids find the character, they will be challenged with answering questions about the character. When all of the answers are completed correctly, they will be able to decode a mystery message and receive a special surprise (while supplies last). This event will be from 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
· June 26th, Toy Story 3 Adventure: Help Woody rescue the toys from Sunnyside Daycare Center. Kids can win a free activity sheet or other prizes. Kids will be asked to complete four adventures/activities. Upon completion of all the activities, kids will receive a certificate and special surprise for participating (while supplies last). This event will be from 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Please double check with your local Disney Store to make sure they are participating. Have fun!
Sid the Science Kid is coming to Pretend City Children’s Museum on Friday, June 11th. Sid the Science Kid will be at the museum from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for a very special Way to Play Day with Sid! Little ones of all sizes can dance, sign and play with Sid himself!
Special activities taking place during Way to Play Day with Sid the Science Kid include:
· VIP viewings of a BRAND NEW Sid the Science Kid episode titled “No School Singalong Special” – this episode will not air until June 21st, so this special event invites your kids to see it first!
· “I’m looking for my friends” sing-along parade with Sid
· Photos with Sid
· Prize giveaways from Sid the Science Kid and Pretend City Children’s Museum
· Special activities with Sid and much more
If you are planning on attending Way to Pay Day make sure to print out the coupon above for two for one admission to Pretend City.
It’s Giveaway Time!
One lucky winner will win a family four pack of tickets for this event. In addition you will win a goodie bag and a Sid the Science Kid Gotta Know Microphone. All you have to do is leave a comment letting me know why you must win! That’s it! Winner will be selected at Random using Random.org. Contest ends Wednesday at 11:59 pm. Good luck!
To learn more about Way to Play Days at Pretend City head over here.
A little over a week ago, I had the opportunity to take my daughter to the Santa Ana Mall to experience the The GOT MILK?/TOMA LECHE BEAUTY BY MILK counter. This natural beauty counter will provide consumers an interactive experience where they can learn about the benefits of the “wonder tonic.” Beauty consultants will be on hand to provide a booklet of tips to keep skin, hair and nails healthy. Shoppers can relax at a lounge area while being served milk-based drinks. Guests can also experience a virtual makeover during their free visit.
My daughter had a great time being pampered and of course drinking chocolate milk and cookies! If you are planning on heading to the Santa Ana Mall make sure to stop at the counter, which is located outside Macy’s. It’s a fun little lounge! The last day to visit is today!
To learn more about the benefits of milk head here.