Kids Help Children will take place on Sunday, November 14th from 2pm to 5pm at the Anaheim Hilton Hotel. Kids Help Children promises to offer entertainment for all ages, including bouncers, balloons and face painting for the little ones, and gaming elements for the older ones. Every child will leave with a prize! Best of all, kids will get into the spirit of giving as they play games to win prizes for patients of CHOC who are unable to attend due to illness.
Kids Help Children benefiting CHOC is a toy drive and fundraiser with a fun celebrity twist. The kiddos will be able to get their favorite star’s autograph and have a great time all while helping the children of CHOC. Some of the stars that will be attending are
- Vanessa Hudgens (High School Musical)
- Ariana Grande (Victorious)
- Chelsea Staub (Jonas)
- Ashley Argota (True Jackson VP)
- Caroline Sunshine (Marmaduke)
- Chyler Leigh (Grey’s Anatomy)
- Devon Werkheiser (Ned’s Declassified)
- Kenton Duty (Shake it Up/Lost)
- Malese Jow (Unfabulous)
- Ryan Ochoa (iCarly)
- Sammi Hanratty (Suite Life, Christmas Carol)
- Savvy & Mandy (Radio Disney)
Tickets are $25 for adults and $15 for children.To learn more about the event head here.
It’s giveaway time! I have a family four pack of tickets to giveaway. All you have to do is leave a comment and let me know why you would like to attend.
For additional entries follow Kids Help Children on Facebook. You have until next Sunday November 7th to enter. Good luck!