Archive for November 27th, 2011
Last week I had the opportunity to head over to the Disneyland Resort and experience all that Disneyland has to offer during the holidays. It’s no secret that along with probably millions of others, my favorite time of year to visit the Disneyland Resort is during the holiday season. There is something just so magical about visiting Disneyland and Disney California Adventure during this time of the year.
The Disneyland Resort is dressed up for the holiday season until Jaunary 8th, 2012. My absolute favorite thing about heading to Disneyland during the holidays is without a doubt is the “Believe…in Holiday Magic” Fireworks show and snow falling after the firework show. It never fails. I cry like a baby every time the snow starts falling and I see the sparkle in my children’s eyes as they revel in the magic of the holidays and Disney. It really is the stuff that memories are made off and heading to the Disneyland Resort during the holiday season has become a tradition for our family and has allowed me to create many beautiful memories with my family.
Here are some of the special events and attractions that are taking place throughout the Disneyland Resort during the holiday season.
- It’s a Small World Holiday: This favorite attraction is all dressed up for the holidays as it celebrates the holidays throughout the world.
- Christmas Fantasy Parade: Save a seat with the family and enjoy watching this festive parade, featuring your favorite Disney characters and of course Santa! Check times of parade. You won’t want to miss it!
- Santa’s Reindeer Round Up- Head over to Frontierland for some one on one time with Santa and to have an up and close look at real live reindeer!
- Haunted Mansion Holiday- Join Jack Skellington and friends as they transform the Haunted Mansion just in time for the holidays.
Disney California Adventure
- World of Color – Our favorite show is revamped for the holidays and better than ever!
- Santa’s Seaside Pavillion- Stop over in Paradise Pier and have your picture taken with the Big Guy in Red!
The resort is truly magical during this time of year and the decorations throughout the park are amazing. I learned that there are over 700 trees throughout the resort that are decorated! It’s touches like this that make heading to Disneyland during the holidays. Get ready to make some memories at the Disneyland Resort. A visit is a must during this holiday season! For resort hours and other information head here.
P.S. Don’t forget to buy one of the holiday mugs on Main Street filled with hot chocolate. It’s become a tradition for our family and they make the best mugs! We grab a mug before the fireworks start and enjoy our hot cocoa and snow. It truly is the best!
The newly revamped, 2012 Honda CR-V is in a class all of its own. The 2012 Honda CR-V is not only fun to drive, it also has the versatility of a sports utility vehicle without the added sticker price or fuel costs. It is the ideal vehicle for a small family!
Last month Honda invited me and a few other bloggers to experience what the newly designed 2012 Honda CR-V has to offer. I had the opportunity to test drive the vehicle and I have to say that if I was in the market for another vehicle, the 2012 Honda CR-V would be at the top of my list. Not only is it fuel efficient, which is very important during this time, the car drives like a dream! It hugs the curves like nothing else and it is a very smooth ride.
The five passenger 2012 Honda CR-V starts at under $25,000 and includes many features and options as standard.
- Automatic Transmission
- Front Wheel Drive
- Keyless entry
- Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Tilt Steering
- CD Player
- Rearview Camera
- Power Windows/Controls
Fuel Efficiency :
- 23 MPG City for FWD models
- 31 MPG Highway for FWD models
- 22 MPG City for AWD models
- 30 MPG Highway for AWD models
- Side-Curtain Airbags
- Antilock Disc Brakes
- Larger side Driver Mirror
- Bluetooth Hands Free Standard in all trims
- Rear View Camera Standard in all trims
- Anti Whiplash Feature
- Stability and Traction Control
- Passenger Air Bag Sensor
- 5-Speed Automatic
- 4 Cylinders
- Front Wheel Drive
- Roomy interior
- Split Folding Rear Seats
- Plenty of Cargo Room: 37.2 Cubic Feet, 70.9 Cubic Feet with Folded Rear Seat
- Front and Rear Cup Holders
- Reclining Rear Seats
The all new and improved 2012 Honda CR-V has plenty of room for passengers and also for cargo. It is fun to drive and handles like a dream. It is quiet, efficient and is very family friendly. It is an ideal vehicle for a family of four. It seats five people, however to be honest it would be hard to fit 3 carseats.
One of my favorite features about the CR-V is the fuel efficiency that this vehicle provides. I drive a large SUV and although I love it, it pains me to spend almost $90 every time I fill up. You won’t have that problem with the all new CR-V. With 23 miles per gallon in the city and 31 mpg on the highway, you can be guaranteed that you will not feel pain at the pump.
I also love the standard safety features that are included. I am also very impressed with the multi view rear view camera as standard equipment. Add the anti whiplash feature and this mom is convinced that this is an ideal vehicle for young families.
To learn more about the all new and completely redesigned 2012 Honda CR-V head here.
Disclosure: This is not a compensated post. Honda paid for meals and hotel in order to facilitate the test drive of the 2012 Honda CR-V. However, all opinions are my own.