I know many of you like me, are big Disneyland fans. You probably have all heard by now (and just in case you haven’t )that Disneyland will be open for 24 hours straight, tomorrow February 29th, aka.. leap day! Back in the day when I was a kiddo, the company my father worked for would host family night at Disneyland from 10pm to 4am. Some of my most memorable memories were spent on those special nights at the park and I can’t wait to make some new memories at the park tomorrow.
Here is all you need to know about “One More Day” at Disneyland:
- Disneyland will open their doors at 6am tomorrow, February 29th.
- You may begin lining up tonight at 10pm – The first 2000 guests will receive special commemorative Disney Ears
- Dance party featuring KIIS DJs at Tomorrowland Terrace from 8:30 p.m. – 4 a.m.
- Second showing of Mickey’s Soundsational Parade at 10 p.m.
- Performances by Billy Hill & the Hillbillies at The Golden Horseshoe from 11:15 p.m. – 4:45 a.m.
- Special showing of “Fantasmic!” at 1 a.m.
- Character meet & greets throughout the night (subject to change):
- Mickey Mouse and friends in pajamas at Carnation Plaza Gardens
- Darth Vader and Stormtroopers in Tomorrowland
- Country Bears in Frontierland
I also just read that there are no blackout dates on annual passes. It’s going to be a busy day but i’m sure filled with plenty of fun!
I hope I can see some of you there! It’s going to be blast! Are you going?