#PGFiestas Holiday Tips and Giveaway #SponBy
The holidays are here. It’s a great time of the year, but it can also be pretty darn hectic. A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to participate in a webinar with celebrity stylist Robert Verdi and home entertainment extraordinaire Katie Lee. They are both working with P&G to share some of their favorite products this holiday season.
We learned some great holiday tips to surviving the holiday season from both of these amazing pros.
Some of Robert Verdi’s tips included
- It’s all about lips and lashes this holiday season. Emphasize them both and you are ready to hit the holiday parties.
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize! It’s essential during the winter season. I’ve been using PG’s Olay’s ultra moisture lotion with shea butter. It’s a must for dry skin this holiday season.
- The key to going from day to night is to layer ladies! Wear a little sparkle and cover with a cardigan. When you are ready to hit the parties, let those sparkles shine!
- No bulky bags at parties. The clutch with your basic essentials, is a must have item and will take you from day to night!
- Red is a spectacular color that photographs well. Great universal color! So wear that festive red!
Katie Lee, had some great tips for entertaining at home, this holiday season. Some of her tips include:
- Having a little basket with essentials like razors, toothbrushes for your house guests. It makes your guests feel welcome and at home.
- Stock up on essentials, make lists, plan ahead, make things ahead of time for our holiday parties to keep it stress free
- Must have kitchen essentials this holiday season from are butter, olive oil, lemon and garlic.
- Make some homemade gifts. A great idea that I plan on doing, is to make home made granola.Here is a great recipe I found on pinterest. Stick a label on it, package it in a mason jar and you have a wonderful gift. Keep those in stock. You don’t want to be empty handed with unexpected gifts.
Win it! P& G wants to give away to one reader a P&G Home or Beauty Pack. Giveaway ends on Dec 15th at 11:59pm. Winner will be chosen at random. Good luck!
This is part of a sponsored campaign with P&G and Latina Mom Bloggers. However, all opinions expressed are my own.