It’s no secret to my family and friends, that a trip to Target without kiddos, is like a slice of heaven. I love browsing the different aisles and just yesterday, I scored at my local Target’s clearance section. I bought $300 worth of Christmas decorations, for only $30!
I not only love Target because they have great deals, but because they have some incredible programs giving back to the community. Target sponsors free or reduced price admissions to museums and cultural events. Here is a list of museums that offer free admission, thanks to a donation from concert, and when they take place.
Los Angeles County
- Museum of Latin American Art : Free Sunday Admission
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art: Free Admission on Holiday Mondays
- Children’s Museum of La Habra: Free Admission the First Saturday of the month
- Bowers Kidseum: Free Admission the First Sunday of the Month
- The New Children’s Museum of San Diego: Free Admission the 2nd Sunday of the Month
To learn more about other cultural events sponsored by Target, head here.