This year the Disneyland Resort wants you to make special memories with your families. They have been offering benefits for annual passholders, such as early entrance into the parks and other special events, like extended hours in Cars Land, during February. Disney is back at it once again and they have a special sneak peek, for annual passholders. Fantasy Faire, a fascinating new world within Fantasyland, will open March 12, 2013, however if you have a Disneyland Resort annual pass, you can preview it for yourself, before it opens to the general public.
With Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic, you can experience Fantasy Faire, before the general public can experience it. You can preview Fantasy Faire on either March 7th, 8th or 9th. Here is what you have to do.
- At 10:30 a.m. on the day of the event, Annual Passholders can begin registering inside the entrance to Frontierland, next to Westward Ho, inside Disneyland Park.
- All participating Guests (ages 3 and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event.
- Registration must be completed in person at the entrance to Frontierland on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
- It is recommended that all members of your party register together.
- Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for the event and will receive a color-coded event wristband for the assigned entry time period.
- Event wristbands are required for admission to the event and are only valid for a specified time during that day’s event
Space is limited, so you definitely want to get there early! I really want to take my daughter and we will definitely be making it out to the park this week. I hope you can all make it because it sounds like a lot of fun! We can’t wait!
For additional info head here.