It’s a Hot Chocolate Recipe Party!
Im sharing my favorite favorite hot chocolate recipe along with some blogger friends. Make sure to read all the way to the bottom of this post to get the links to more yummy hot chocolate recipes.
I made this last year and it was an instant hit! We had a hot cocoa bar Christmas morning and it was incredibly yummie and easy to make.
Here’s what you need:
- 8 cups of milk
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 and a half cups of chocolate chips(milk chocolate)
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- Stir together the heavy/whipping cream, milk, vanilla, and chocolate chips in your crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and chocolate chips are melted.
- Stir before serving
- Keep on warm
Here is a list of the other yummie hot chocolate recipes. They all look so yummie! Enjoy!
Orange Cardamom Hot Chocolate
Sharon at Cupcakes and Cutlery
Nutella Hot Chocolate
Tee at That’s It Mommy
Mexican Hot Chocolate
Pattie at Living Mi Vida Loca
Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
Linsey at Lille Punkin
Crockpot Hot Chocolate
Aracely at Day Tripping Mom
Cup-O-Joe Hot Chocolate
Kara at Small Things are Big Things
Frozen Hot Chocolate
Jamie at Minnesota Girl in the World
Hot Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream Floats
Caryn at Rockin Mama
Caramel Hot Chocolate
Alma at Field Trip Mom
Hot Chocolate with Marshmallow Cream Topping
Jill at Sandy Toes & Popsicles