Disclosure: This is not a compensated post. Complimentary tickets were provided to facilitate the writing of this post.
I feel like every year I find myself saying, Wow, the decorations are the best they have ever been and there is no way that it can’t get any better next year, and yet again I’m proven wrong by Disney. The holidays at the Disneyland Resort are bigger and better than ever. The Disneyland Resort is decked out wall to wall in beautiful holiday decorations. There is something just so magical about visiting Disneyland and Disney California Adventure during this time of the year.
The Disneyland Resort is dressed up for the holiday season until January 6th, 2015. Some of the highlights of the holidays at the Disneyland Resort are:
- It’s a Small World Holiday – sing along with the dolls to holiday tunes
- A Christmas Fantasy Parade – we love the marching wooden soldiers!
- Haunted Mansion Holiday – this year’s gingerbread house is frighteningly festive
- Jingle Jangle Jamboree – meet and greet with Santa, Mickey and some great entertainment in Big Thunder Ranch
- Cars Land Decked out for the holidays – some of the most creative holiday displays ever created
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Draped in Beautiful Lights
- Jingle Cruise – the animals discovered some dropped Christmas cargo and have gotten into the spirit.
The resort is truly magical during this time of year and the decorations throughout the park are amazing. Disney ¡Viva Navidad! celebrates Latin holiday traditions, just inside Frontierland with special decorations, entertainment and food options. Disney ¡Viva Navidad! continues in the New Year with a grand finale: Three Kings’ Day, January 2 – 6, 2015. Get ready to make some memories at the Disneyland Resort. A visit is a must during this holiday season! For resort hours and other information can be found here.