Summer is right around the corner and I wanted to share about another fun and free activity to keep the kiddos entertained this Summer. Starting June 1st , kiddos under 18 can bowl 2 free games all Summer long with Kids Bowl Free. There are many participating bowling alleys across the country and quite a few in Southern California. Here’s how Kids Bowl Free works:
1. Head over here to find a bowling center/alley near you.
2. Register with your local center.
3(Optional) You can buy a family pass for 24.95 and includes 2 free games for four members of a family. You can purchase the pass anytime during the Summer. It’s not required to buy one to get the two free games, but is great if you want to bowl with the kiddos.
Hours vary by location. It’s a great deal and if you don’t want to you don’t have to spend one cent. You can buy a few cheap pair of bowling shoes and you’re all set. For additional details and to register head here.
Happy Sunday! Hope you’re all enjoying this long weekend as we prepare to honor those that have sacrificed for our country. It also marks the unofficial beginning of Summer. I wanted to share another fun activity to do with the kiddos this Summer. AMF Summer Games is back this Summer offering pretty inexpensive bowling, all season long. Here’s how it works.
You get 3 games of bowling per day, All Summer Long! All you have to do is head here, register, pay for a Summer Pass and then head out for a good time. Prices vary by location and bowling alley. For example there are over 2 dozen participating bowling alleys in Southern California alone. Some offer free passes for kiddos under 15, some charge for kids, some charge for a family pass, and others only charge for adult passes. Passes range from $29 to $39 for the entire Summer. There are some that offer a family pass for under $40. Click on over to find a participating location and price.
We’re going to be taking advantage of the Summer Games since we found out we could buy a family pass for $39. I think $39 is a pretty darn good deal if you bowl a few times a week. For additional info and to find a bowling alley near you head over here.
Disclosure: This is part of a compensated campaign. However, all opinions are my own.
Last Sunday, May 17th, The Great Park Neighborhoods, introduced the 15 new home collections at Beacon Park. The Meet The Builders event allowed the public to meet the different builders at Beacon Park and check out the numerous floor plans and community.
The 15 Home Collections are :
- BRIO by Shea Homes – Single Story Flats Approx. 1,465-1,963 sq. ft.
- ROWLAND by Lennar – Townhomes Approx. 1,661-2,076 sq. ft.
- OPUS by Warmington Residential – Luxury Flats Approx. 1,771 – 2,382 sq. ft. (Opening early 2016)
- PRIMROSE by DR Horton – Courtyard Condominiums Approx. 1,657-2,034 sq. ft.
- HARPER by Lennar – Single Family Detached Condominiums Approx. 1,693-2,019 sq. ft.
- ELLWOOD by Richmond American Homes – Single Family Detached Homes Approx. 2,081-2,230 sq. ft.
- WELTON by Taylor Morrison – Detached Condominiums Approx. 2,172-2,650 sq. ft.
- MELODY by Lennar – Single Family Detached Condominiums Approx. 2,321-2,774 sq. ft.
- OAKMONT by Ryland Homes – Single Family Residences Approx. 2,524-3,064 sq. ft.
- LARKSPUR by Lennar – Single Family Homes Approx. 2,165-3,160 sq. ft.
- JUNIPER by Pulte Homes – Single Family Residences Approx. 2,897-3,242 sq. ft.
- TORREY by Standard Pacific Homes – Single Family Residences Approx. 3,314-3,836 sq. ft.
- LEGEND by Ryland Homes – Single Family Homes Approx. 4,329-4,687 sq. ft.
- ROSEMONT by K. Hovnanian Homes – Single Family Homes Approx. 1,901-3,020 sq. ft.
- SILVERMIST by K. Hovnanian Homes – Single Family Homes Approx. 2,787-4,002 sq. ft.
The collections offer a variety of different styles of architecture and new home buyers are sure to find the one best suited for them with such a large collection. Beacon Park will be a family and pet friendly community with dozens of bike/walking trails, excellent schools, and a large central park(Beacon Park) that will be the center of the community.
You can learn more about Beacon Park and other Great Park Neighborhood by heading here.