My Summer break countdown has now turned to hours! I’m less than 96 hours away from Summer Fun. I can practically taste it! I wanted to share about one of the highlights of our Summer Vacation last year, our visit to the adventure playground in Huntington Beach. I wanted to take the kiddos for a few summers and never got around to it. Last year we finally made it and had the absolute time of our lives! We packed a cooler, asked our friends to join us, and we headed West to Huntington Beach for a day of fun. It was sooooo much fun!!
The Huntington Beach Adventure Park is a must visit friends! We had such a great time. It was actually one of those moments in which I found myself envying my kiddos. The park is geared for kiddos aged 5 to 12 years old. Kids can raft on a small pond, try to cross a rope bridge, build stuff with a real hammer and nails(kids each get 3 nails and can earn others), go down a mudslide, and have a great old time getting dirty. It is good old fashioned fun!
The kids played hard. They got dirty. They had one heck of a good time. It’s all a mom could ask for. We had a seriously fun day. The Huntington Beach Adventure Playground is open from June 22nd to August 21st this Summer.
Make sure to:
- Bring Cash – This is CASH ONLY facility. Admission is $3 for kids. Adults are Free.
- Bring tennis shoes – NO one is allowed with sandals or open toe shoes(No water shoes either)
- Bring a change of clothes – there are changing areas and showers(bring another pair of shoes).
- Bring a large kitchen bag for the muddy clothes.
- Pack a picnic/snacks/lunch – there are tables and a shaded area to eat under.
- Parking is Free. When you come in, head down the first two rows as far down as you can.
- Bring chairs for the adults.
- Enjoy your day! The park has only one entrance. We sat close to the entrance and just let the kids be kids. No hovering, no helicoptering… just fun for the kids and fun for the moms(we got to relax knowing our kiddos were safe!)
- Plan accordingly. The Park is Open Mon to Saturday from 10am to 4 pm. We had a blast and I know you will too! For additional information head here.
Huntington Beach Adventure Playground
7111 Talbert Avenue
Huntington Beach, CA