I am not exaggerating when I say, Wow! the Disneyland Resort decorations are the best they have ever been and there is no way that it can’t get any better next year, and yet again I’m proven wrong by Disney magic. The holidays at the Disneyland Resort are bigger and better than ever. The Disneyland Resort is decked out wall to wall in beautiful holiday decorations. There is something just so magical about visiting Disneyland and Disney California Adventure during this time of the year. Below are some must see things at the parks!
- A Christmas Fantasy Parade – Gather ‘round to watch some of your favorite Disney Characters—including Disney Princesses—join Santa and his reindeer for a merry, musical holiday salute.
- Jingle Cruise – We’re decking the hulls… and decks, as the iconic tropical excursion gets a fun and festive twist with lights, decorations and special Christmas-themed experiences.
- “it’s a small world” holiday – Marvel at the brightly decorated façade. Then sail through a world of joyous yuletide traditions and messages of goodwill from around the globe.
- Haunted Mansion Holiday – Tour the delightful, frightful mansion featuring a Christmas makeover courtesy of Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Paint the Night Parade – A million glowing lights, dazzling special effects and a host of Disney friends make spirits bright in a wondrous spectacle that will take your breath away.
- Disneyland Forever Fireworks – Get ready for an incredible immersive experience as Disneyland Park becomes the backdrop for spectacular sights and sounds. Watch in amazement as favorite Disney stories come alive all around you!
- Meet Santa Claus at Pooh’s Thotful Spot in Critter Country – at various times throughout the day.
Be sure to follow our Facebook page to stay up to date on all things holiday related this month!