Looking for something to keep the kiddos busy this summer? Here is another fabulous freebie for the kiddos this summer- The Kids Bowl Free Summer Program allows your kids to bowl two free games every day Monday-Thursday all summer long. There are only two locations in Southern California that are participating- Concourse Bowling in Anaheim and Gage Bowl in Huntington Park. The only thing you will have to do is provide bowling shoes or rent some which go for $3.00 at the Anaheim Concourse. I was discussing this with a couple of friends this week and they suggested buying some bowling shoes on ebay- they go for around $20.00.
Here is how it works –
- Head over to kidsbowlfree.com–
- Select a bowling center near you.
- Register directly on the bowling center page (The registration is valid only at the bowling center where you register and cannot be used at any other bowling center unless otherwise noted.)
- Once you register, you will have the opportunity to purchase the family pass. You don’t have to but it is a really good deal!!The Family Pass was created to allow for adult family members to enjoy bowling throughout the summer as well. The Family Pass starts from $23.95 and includes 2 games per person per day. The Family Pass covers up to 4 adult family members. You may have 1, 2, 3, or 4 adults on the family pass. The one-time payment covers up to 4 adults for the entire summer.After your registration we will send you two (2) emails.The first email is a welcome email and contains your account information.
- The second email is very important. This email does not contain coupons, but you will need to click the link confirming your subscription to the service If you do not click the link, the system will not send your weekly coupons to you.You will receive an email every Sunday morning that contains a link to your coupons and family passes for that week. It is not required that you view the email to print your coupons.
I think my oldest might be ready to bowl her first game- we are going to check this out this week