The Regal Summer Express 2016 Movie Lineup!
Can you believe that May is almost over. It has been such a busy month for me as school wraps up for me. I’m off for the Summer in 4 days and I couldn’t be happier! It also means that I’m already starting to think about what I’ll be doing this Summer with the kiddos.
One of our summer staples is definitely going to the movies. We make sure to take advantage of the Regal Summer Movie Express. Movies play every Tuesday and Wednesday morning during the summer. Tickets are available for purchase at the box office and all movies start at 10:00 am. Each week both movies play on both days. A portion of the proceeds goes to the Will Rogers Institute.
Get there early because it does tend to get a little busy and you want to make sure to get a seat!
For additional info head here.
We’re in to week two of our Summer Vacation and this week on the schedule are a trip to the Air and Space Museum in SD, a trip to the Aquarium of the Pacific, and the beach. We’re also planning on hitting a movie, but that can be pricey!!! We love visiting bargain theaters because they’re inexpensive and if the kids became bored and we need to leave, we are only out a couple of bucks. Family films are particularly popular at these type of theaters, so it’s usually easy to find something for everyone. We’ve had a great experience and I’m sure your family will too!! I’ve shared this list before, but this is updated and ready for you to use and take those kiddos to the movies, without going broke!
Los Angeles County
- Academy Cinema – Pasadena – $2 before 6pm, $3 after
- Cinemark Movies – Lancaster- $1.50 first movie of the day, $1.50 all day Wednesday,$2 before 6pm, $4.25 after 6pm
- Starplex Cinema – La Mirada -$2 before 6pm, $3 after 6pm
- Simi Valley 10– Simi Valley- $3.50 matinee, $4.25 evening
- Whittier Village Theaters– Whittier- $5 Tuesday and Thursdays- all day- First run movies- Free movie program during the Summer – Tues/Wed 9:45 showtime, doors open at 9:15- $1 drinks and popcorn