Never has there been so much to see and do during the holiday season at Knott’s Merry Farm, now through January 8th! I feel like Knott’s was made for this time of the year. Ghost Town is magical during Christmas.
My husband has fond memories of Knott’s, especially during Christmastime. When he was young, his family would come to the park Sunday mornings. They would enjoy the log ride, mine train and have a funnel cake. It’s wonderful to be able to make similar memories with our children.
- Christmas Crafts Village, Ghost Town – the tradition continues with all sorts of Christmas gifts and crafts.
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Christmas in Calico – Calico Town Hall and Ghost Town – entertainment all around!
- 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Santa’s Christmas Cabin – Wilderness Dance Hall – Don’t miss delicious cookies and milk, desserts, roasted nuts, local wine and craft beers. Plus, get your picture with Santa Claus!
- A PEANUTS Guide to Christmas – Camp Snoopy Theatre
- Merry Christmas, Snoopy! Ice Show – Charles M. Schulz Theatre – the Christmas Beagle is back for this annual skating show tradition.
- A Christmas Carol and The Gift of the Magi – Bird Cage Theatre – live on-stage!
- Calico Saloon Christmas Show – Calico Saloon – rootin tootin holiday fun
- 5:00 pm – Calico Tree Lighting Ceremony – Calico Park
- 5:30, 6:30 & 7:30 pm – Snow and Glow in Ghost Town – Ghost Town Main Street and Schoolhouse Road
- It’s the Merriest Christmas Show Ever, Charlie Brown – Calico Mine Stage
If you are looking for some affordable fun for the upcoming year and an easy gift to give for the family, consider a 2017 Season Pass, which includes one free admission in 2016, unlimited visits in 2017 with no blackout dates, discounts on select food and merchandise, and access to exciting year-round seasonal events. For affordable year-round fun for everyone on your “nice” list, Season Passes start at just $90.00, the best price of the year for a limited time.
For More information about Knott’s Berry Farm please visit knotts.com
or download the Knott’s Berry Farm app for your smart phone.
The end of the year brings our two favorite events at Knott’s. The first one ended on October 31st, which means now it’s time for Knott’s Merry Farm!
This year features the holiday spectacular “Merry Christmas, Snoopy!” ice skating show, plus “Santa’s Christmas Cabin” where the family can take their Holiday photo with the man himself, Santa! Plus, you’ll also get to enjoy season decor and special limited-time holiday treat tastings. Try not to smile during the magic of the Christmas holiday at Knott’s, I dare you.
Take a trip back in time and celebrate Christmas in the Old West town of Calico. Climb aboard the Calico Railroad for Christmas on Engine 41 and meet Ghost Town residents eager to share their holiday plans with you. Those looking for great gift ideas can shop Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village, a shopping wonderland where local artisans demonstrate their craft and sell their unique gifts.
In the evening, join Snoopy as he lights up the night in the Snoopy’s Merriest Tree Lighting show, then take a stroll through Ghost Town where snow gently falls while thousands of sparkling lights dance to the beat of holiday music.
This wonderful holiday tradition can be found at Knott’s Merry Farm from November 21-January 3!