I loved roller skating as a child and teenager. I would go skating for what seemed hours after school. I lived in Glendale for most of my teenage years and visited the Moonlight Roller Rink more times than I can count. It was always fun. My daughter recently visited her first roller skating rink and had the time of her life. It brought back memories of having a blast on my skates.
Lace up your skates and check out some of the fun roller rinks in the area.
1. Moonlight Rollerway– Glendale
2. Northridge Skateland – Northridge
3. Skate Depot – Cerritos
1. Fountain Valley Skating Center – Fountain Valley
2. Holiday Skate Center – Orange
1. Epic Roller Rink – Murrieta
2. Roller City 2001– Riverside
3. Cal Skate Grand Terrace – Grand Terrace
4. Skate Express – Chino
1. San Diego Skateworld – San Diego
2. RSportzArena – El Cajon