I’ve had a couple of friends and readers ask me- What can I do with my kids this Spring Break that won’t cost me an arm and a leg? I’ve come up with a simple itinerary of a fun filled week with places/events that are free or are almost free. You will love every single place and like I mentioned other than parking, gas and food it will be absolutely free or super reasonable!!!
- California Science Center/Air Space Exhibits – Free Admission(parking is $8.00 and there is a McDonald’s on the ground floor of the Center)
- OC Zoo- Pack a picnic!! $3.00 Irvine Regional Park admission- Admission is $2.00
- The Boone’s Children’s Gallery at the LACMA– Free Admission with NextGen membership, which is free and available to kids 17 and under.
- Centennial Farm – Absolutely Free and your kiddos will love learning about farm animals.
- A visit to the Skirball Cultural Center– Free on Thursdays
- Free Admission to the Paleontology Museum in Claremont on Wednesday
- La Brea Tar Pits– Free Admission the first Tuesday of the month- April 6th
- Enviromental Nature Center– Free Daily
- National History Museum of Los Angeles County– Free Admission Tuesday- April 6th (parking is $8.00)
- Kidspace Children’s Museum-Free Admission on Family Night Free Admission- Tuesday April 6th (4pm-8pm)
- Griffith Park Observatory– Free Admission
- Travel Town Museum – Griffith Park- Free Admission
- Santa Ana Zoo after 2pm- discounted admission
- Cabrillo Aquarium- Free- A little gem of an aquarium!
- Getty Center– Free Admission -($10 for parking)
- Getty Villa– Free Admission with Reservations ($10 for parking)
- Roundhouse Aquarium– Free
- Fullerton Arboretum– Free
- Dollar Movie Theaters– $1-$4 throught SoCal
I hope you have a great Spring Break and may you all have a Great Easter or Passover. Enjoy!!
Hi Day Trippin Mom! I just discovered your blog today and love it! Thank you so much for all of the wonderful information. Over spring break I want to take my three kids, ages 11/2, 4, and 6 years to a children's museum. Would you refer us to La Habra, Zimmer, or Pretend city??? Thanks so much! email@example.com
Oops that was ages 1 and 1/2, 4 and 6 years old.
Лунтик 1 сезон скачать
Ключ алавар лунтик пропавшие краски
Бочка с вареньем лунтик
Мелодия из лунтика
Лунтик пропавшие краски кряк
Мультфильмы для детей лунтик
Скачать полную игру лунтик
Лунтик список серий
Thanks for the info