We love Halloween and look forward to our traditions as a family. One of our favorite Halloween traditions is heading to Legoland California’s Brick-or-Treat nights. This separate ticketed event is held every Saturday in October from 5pm to 9pm.
The home of Halloween fun is filled with…
- Live entertainment + new shows!
- Character Meet and Greets
- Costume Contest: Group, Heroes and Villians, and LEGO®
- Treat stations with more than 1 million pieces of candy and Clif Kid Treats*
- Heartlake City Fall Festival with Pumpkin Patch Build and craft time with the LEGO Friends
- The AstroBash Dance Party
- Brick-or-Treat Party Nights Pop Badge Challenge
- And more!
Plus, don’t miss candy, decorations and your fishy friends at SEA LIFE® Aquarium included with your Party Nights ticket.
For additional info or to purchase tickets head here.
We love the Legoland California Resort. We have annual passes and try to head over for some fun at least once a month(in the Summer we practically live at the water park). Last week we were invited to check out the newest addition to the Legoland Resort, Heartlake City. Let’s just say I had two very excited kiddos that were counting down the days until we made it to Legoland, since Legos is one of the most popular toys, and you can get these types of toys from sites as mamonlineshop online.
If you’re familiar with the LEGO Friends sets, you can imagine how excited the kiddos to check out Heartlake City. The newest addition to the park is fun for all kiddos, but especially fun for LEGO Friends fans. It features:
- A Live Show : Your kiddos will sing along as they join Andrea at her tour bus. It’s a fun show that plays a few times a day.
- Mia’s Riding Camp: This is a super cute carousel that everyone will love
- Heartlake Stables : I think this was hands down my son’s favorite part of Heartlake City. It’s a building area and he had a great time just playing with Legos.
It’s a fun addition to the Legoland Resort and both of my kiddos enjoyed it. There’s something for everyone. My daughter loved the show and my son loved the stable/building area. It’s a cute addition to the park and you definitely have to check it out.
For additional info or to purchase tickets, head here.
Disclosure: This is not a compensated post. Complimentary tickets and lunch were provided. However, all opinions are my very own.