I love sharing Free events and the Los Angeles Museum “Free-For-All” is one that is not to be missed! I have a little dinosaur lover that would absolutely love to visit the Natural History Museum in LA. I can’t wait to take him. It’s going to be a busy and Free weekend for us!
Let me share a little about the “Free-For-All”. In a joint effort to present the arts and culture to the diverse and myriad communities in Southern California, the Museum Marketing Roundtable announces the fifth annual “Museums Free-For-All” on Saturday and Sunday, October 3 and 4, 2009. The following museums – presenting art, cultural heritage, natural history, and science – will open their doors wide and invite visitors free of charge.*
- Armory Center for the Arts – Both Days
- The Autry National Center – Sunday, October 4th ONLY
- Bowers Museum – Sunday, October 4th Only
- California African American Museum – Both Days
- California Heritage Museum – Saturday, October 3rd Only
- California Science Center – Both Days
- Craft and Folk Art Museum – Both Days
- Fowler Museum at UCLA – Both Days
- The Getty Center – Both Days
- The Getty Villa**- Both Days
- The Grammy Museum at L.A. Live – Sunday, October 4th Only
- Hammer Museum at UCLA – Sunday, October 4th Only
- Japanese American National Museum – Saturday, October 3rd Only
- Los Angeles Fire Department Museum and Memorial – Saturday, October 3rd
- The Museum of Contemporary Art,
Los Angeles (MOCA) – Sunday, October 4th Only
- Museum of Latin American Art (MoLAA) – Both Days
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County – Sunday October 4th Only
- Norton Simon Museum – Sunday, October 4th Only
- Orange County Center for Contemporary Art – Both Days
- Orange County Museum of Art – Both Days
- The Paley Center for Media – Both Days
- Santa Monica Museum of Art – Saturday, October 3rd Only
- Skirball Cultural Center – Sunday, October 4th Only
- The Studio for Southern California History – Both Days
This is a terrific way to spend the weekend. I passed the info on to our MothersClick.com moms with a link back to you.
See you at the museum!
This is awesome! I wish the Natural History Museum did a free day Sat too since we can't miss football on Sunday. Any suggetions on toddler friendly museums that are doing Saturdays? I haven't been to most of these.
Thanks as always for the tips. I just heard of another free event this weekend (and next). The Orange County Fire Authority (OCFA) is having a big open house at their training facility Saturday Oct. 3 (9 am to 2 pm) with demonstration fires, turnout gear try-ons, firetruck rides, etc. Individual fire houses will have open houses Saturday Oct. 10. See http://www.ocfa.org/_uploads/pdf/pr_openhouse09.pdf
for more information.
On the other hand,Harley boots ed hardy clothes often is the usual lift-up model with a face Christian audigier shield.One luxury full-faced Harley helmet to look for ed hardy shoes can be the GP Tech Metal Warrior. This Kevlar ed hardy outlet made helmet comes standard considering the ultimate Integrated Ventilation to ed hardy Bikini provide you with oxygen in your ride. And, techniques about fogging ed hardy hats in the shield together with the outdoors, the ed hardy swimsuits helmet will be fog proof. The optimim finish on the helmet guarantees ed hardy clothing no scratches, either. However, ed hardy glasses this amazing ed hardy Jackets tool industry around and may just break your bank! If ed hardyprice is an object, devote all across $70.00 and share with the ed hardy iphone cases conventional stock half helmet. That should as ed hardy dresses a minimum produce a number protection an individual's Harley davidson lower.