Never has there been so much to see and do during the holiday season at Knott’s Merry Farm, now through January 8th! I feel like Knott’s was made for this time of the year. Ghost Town is magical during Christmas.
My husband has fond memories of Knott’s, especially during Christmastime. When he was young, his family would come to the park Sunday mornings. They would enjoy the log ride, mine train and have a funnel cake. It’s wonderful to be able to make similar memories with our children.
- Christmas Crafts Village, Ghost Town – the tradition continues with all sorts of Christmas gifts and crafts.
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Christmas in Calico – Calico Town Hall and Ghost Town – entertainment all around!
- 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Santa’s Christmas Cabin – Wilderness Dance Hall – Don’t miss delicious cookies and milk, desserts, roasted nuts, local wine and craft beers. Plus, get your picture with Santa Claus!
- A PEANUTS Guide to Christmas – Camp Snoopy Theatre
- Merry Christmas, Snoopy! Ice Show – Charles M. Schulz Theatre – the Christmas Beagle is back for this annual skating show tradition.
- A Christmas Carol and The Gift of the Magi – Bird Cage Theatre – live on-stage!
- Calico Saloon Christmas Show – Calico Saloon – rootin tootin holiday fun
- 5:00 pm – Calico Tree Lighting Ceremony – Calico Park
- 5:30, 6:30 & 7:30 pm – Snow and Glow in Ghost Town – Ghost Town Main Street and Schoolhouse Road
- It’s the Merriest Christmas Show Ever, Charlie Brown – Calico Mine Stage