I love when my children have the opportunity to play and let their imaginations run wild. When we lived in Orange County we had memberships to both Pretend City and The Discovery Science Center. We’ve spent many days playing until we couldn’t play any longer. I vowed that this year we will be doing a lot more playing and exploring than we have in the last couple of years. We’re definitely hitting more children’s museums than ever and I also know it can admission for a family of four can get expensive. That’s why I’ve compiled a list of children’s museums and their free admission days. Here is a list of our favorite places and the days in which they offer Free Admission or almost Free Admission.
- Children’s Museum of La Habra – Target Free Admission on the First Sunday of the month for two sessions of play. 1st session is 1-2:45pm and 3:15-5:00pm. Hand stamps distributed at 1pm.
- Discovery Science Center -Orange County– Free Admission on the First Sunday of the month with Bank of America Debit/Credit Card and Free Admission on the First Tuesday of the month for Santa Ana residents.
- Bower’s Kidseum – Free Admission on the First Sunday of the month.
- Kidspace Children’s Museum – Free Family Night on the first Tuesday of the month.
- New Children’s Museum – Free Admission the second Sunday of the month
- Pretend City – Way To Play Days -2 for 1 admission the second Friday of the month
- Pennypickle’s Workshop – $5 admission