Summer, Summer, Oh how I love thee! Summer is definitely my favorite time of the year. The kids are off from school, I’m off from work, and we have the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors and all that Southern California has to offer this time of year.
Last year we visited the Hollywood Bowl for the first time as a family and the kiddos absolutely loved it! I love that we can pack a picnic basket, bring a blanket, and enjoy a beautiful evening under the stars with live entertainment. It’s a must do!
The Hollywood Bowl has quite a few concerts this season.
Below a list of key events you cannot miss at the Bowl this Summer!
Hollywood Bowl Summer Season 2015
* 6/30 – Back to the Future 30th Anniversary
* 7/4 – July 4th Fireworks Spectacular
* 7/7 – Romeo and Juliet
* 7/21 & 7/23 – Carmina Burana with Dudamel
* 7/22 – Sinatra´s 100th Birthday Celebration
* 7/28 – A Midsummer Night with Dudamel
* 7/30 – Mozart with Dudamel
* 8/7+8 – Sheryl Crow and Alex Cuba
* 8/19 – Buenavista Social Club with Diego El Cigala
* 9/4+5 – ET with John Williams
* 9/19 – ABBA: The Concert
For a full list of events, please head here.
Make sure to take advantage of the Park and Ride lots or the shuttle. Parking can be really intense at The Hollywood Bowl. I would really recommend taking the shuttle to avoid the hassle or if you prefer walking, pack a few blocks away. We did it last year and the kids had a fun enjoying taking a walk in the city. Just make sure to bring some comfy shoes. For additional info head here.