One of my favorite times of the year is here, Halloween. I love all of the fun celebrations, especially the non-spooky ones. One of my favorite places Halloween traditions is taking the kiddos to Legoland’s Brick-or-Treat. This festive Halloween celebration takes place every Saturday in October and is included in the price of general admission.
Legoland’s Brick-or-Treat celebration features
- Seven LEGO-themed treat stations offer candy, healthy snacks and a few surprises along the way
- Brick-or-Treat Trail Bonus station at SEA LIFE Carlsbad Aquarium
- A Costume Contest with Winners receiving 4 Resort Membership Passes and a gift basket
- Fireworks at 9pm
- Hubble Bubble’s Dance Party with The Witchettes
- Brickzini the Magnificant, Count Brickula, freakishly tall ghosts, The Pumpkin Queen and Silly Scarecrows
- And much more!
Brick-or-Treat takes place every Saturday in October from 5pm to 9pm. We have tried to make it out every year and the kids have a blast! The after hours party is included free with general admission or you can purchase evening admission for only $30. Legoland is running a fantastic deal during Brick-or-Treat days. You can purchase a Brick-or-Treat Hopper for $59 which includes Full Day Admission to LEGOLAND and the SEALIFE Aquarium and a second ticket to come back any day before December 25th. If you have been wanting to take the family to Legoland, make sure to take advantage of this special deal.
For additional info head here.