Tomorrow is the first Tuesday of the month and that means that several fun places are offering free admission. If you have kiddos at home this week during Spring Break, make sure to take advantage of these great freebies.
- The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles
- The Page Museum- La Brea Tar Pits
- California Science Center
- San Diego Botanic Gardens– The most amazing children’s garden and playground
- Kidspace Museum – Free Family Night – 4pm to 8pm
- Reuben Fleet Science Center – San Diego County Residents
- San Diego Natural History Museum- San Diego County Residents
- Tinken Art Museum- Free
Have fun exploring!!!