Can you believe the weekend is over? It seemed to go by in an instant! October is here and that means that Kids Free in San Diego is here. I shared earlier that October is the time to visit San Diego with kiddos and here is why:
- The San Diego Zoo and the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, will both offer free admission to kids during the entire month of October. You can bring in as many kiddos as you want. We had the opportunity to head down South last year with friends that have 5 little ones in their family. All 5 kiddos under 12 got in for Free. It is an amazing deal!
- The San Diego Museum Council will offer Free Admission to 40+ museums/attractions. They include :
- Birch Aquarium
- Air and Space Museum
- The New Children’s Museum
- San Diego Botanic Garden
- Fleet Science Center
- USS Midway
- Many, Many More! (Kiddos age 12 and under receive free admission with paid adult-limit 2)
- Kids Ride Free on Amtrak to San Diego
- Kids Ride Free on Flagship Cruises
- Kids Go, Eat and Play Free at SeaWorld
- Kids Play and Ride Free at Belmont Park
- Kids Ride Free on Hornblower Cruises
If you’ve wanted to head down to San Diego with the family, this is definitely the month to do it! You can read about other offers, including Kids Eat Free at dozen of restaurants here. Have fun in San Diego!